Welcome to the Kabarak University International Conference on Trends and Opportunities in Addressing Global Health Challenges 2020
The School of Medicine and Health Sciences, and the School of Pharmacy Kabarak University, wish to call for research papers documenting novel and empirical works for presentation at Kabarak University International Conference on Trends and Opportunities in Addressing Global Health Challenges.
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) as a Threat to Global Health.
- Innovations in Cancer Research & Immunotherapy.
- The Role of UHC in Reducing the Burden of NCDs & Infectious Diseases.
- Emerging & Re-emerging Diseases.
- The Role Biotechnology & Molecular Sciences in Addressing NCDs and Infectious Diseases.
- The Role of Nutrition, Food Safety, Medical Education & Healthcare Technology.
- Enable researchers and scholars to share experiences and findings on translational and preventive healthcare
- Provide a platform for researchers, practitioners and educationist to discuss recent innovations, trends, and concerns in health care
- Provide an avenue for exchange of new ideas, practice and experience in healthcare
- To provide an opportunity for collaboration between academia and industry