Welcome to the Kabarak University International Conference On 21st Century Frontiers in Mental Hygiene
The School of Education, Kabarak University wishes to call for research papers documenting empirical research studies for presentation at the Kabarak University International Conference On 21st Century Frontiers in Mental Hygiene.
1. Workplace Mental Health
2. Marriage and Family Mental Health
3. Mental Health in Educational Institutions
- To provide an opportunity for researchers to disseminate their research findings.
- To facilitate constructive exchange of information, ideas on trends and emerging issues in Mental Health.
- To provide a platform for professional networking and interaction between industry and academia.
- To identify challenges and potential solutions in Mental Health in Education Institutions.
The call for abstracts is open
You can submit an abstract for reviewing.