Welcome to the Kabarak Law School International Conference on Comparative Constitutionalism
Kabarak University School of Law invites submissions on comparative constitutionalism for presentation at the Kabarak Law School International Conference on Comparative Constitutionalism 2018.
Recent Trends in Constitutional Law and Practice
Kabarak Law School seeks to bring together scholars, researchers, legal practitioners, judicial officers, civil society groups, policy-makers and analysts from Africa and beyond with a view to:
- Promote discourse on recent trends in comparative constitutional knowledge.
- Contribute to the discourse on constitutional issues elsewhere in the world in light of the African experience.
- Inspire rigorous research and dialogue on Constitutional and Comparative Constitutional Law matters.
- Improve awareness, protection and promotion of constitutional rights.
- Be a medium in networking and mentorship for young professionals in Constitutional Law and related fields.